We collect certain information or data about you when you use the MAILSERVERS.MAXICANDI.COM website and related apps.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact MAILSERVERS.MAXICANDI.COM
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed only by us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Links to other websites
MAILSERVERS.MAXICANDI.COM contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to MAILSERVERS.MAXICANDI.COM from another website